ESSENTIAL CLINIC INFORMATION
PATIENT ENROLLMENT + INSURANCE + FORMS + APPOINTMENTS
NEW PATIENT FORMSIf you are a NEW patient, use link button below to access and complete all the required forms listed on the New Patient Forms page for your first appointment, thanks in advance!
CURRENT PATIENT FORMSIf you are a CURRENT patient, use link button below to access and complete all the required forms listed on the Current Patient Forms page as required for your next scheduled appt, thanks in advance!
PATIENT ENROLLMENT:Please go to "New Patient Forms" to complete the Patient Information form and the Medication information form as accurately as possible. Call the clinic for an appointment and bring the forms + your insurance card the day of your appointment.
- Please bring your Insurance Card and Photo ID at the time of your appointment
- Please verify with your insurance that we are an in-network provider with your insurance plan, and ask us for verification if your insurance is not listed below:
ASURIS | PREMERA BC | LIFEWISE | LLH | CIGNA | AETNA | FIRST CHOICE | REGENCE BLUESHIELD | MEDICARE ADVANTAGE PLAN | AARP MED ADVANTAGE | AETNA MEDADVANTAGE | KAISER ACCESS PPO | ASURIS MEDADVANTAGE PLAN + MANY OTHERS!
- Whether you are a new patient or there are changes in your insurance or contact information, please complete the Patient Information form and the Medication information form as accurately as possible. Bring the forms and your insurance card on your next visit.
- To make an appointment call the office at 509-924-4681. At that time, we can decide which appointment is better for you in-person or tele-medicine.
- Once you have your appointment, please make a reminder to do the following before you leave:
- Arrive for your appointment 10 minutes early to fill out any needed paperwork.
- Please wear a mask, come in the office and sign in.
- Don't forget to bring your insurance card with you.
- Please be ready to make your co-pay during your visit.
- Bring an up to date list of all your medications or your prescription bottles with you.
We kindly ask that all new and current patients complete the required forms as accurately as possible. Use the buttons on this page or the main menu above to access the forms pages by new or current patient. Note: Until we can embed the forms into this website [coming soon], you'll still need to download the forms (Adobe.pdf format), fill-out and print for your appointments.
Having issues? Please call our office if you cannot for whatever reasons complete the forms as we can help!
⚠ NOTICE OF PRIVACY PRACTICES AND HIPAA NOTICE:
The following is an explanation of how your medical information is used and disclosed The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) of 1996, revised in 2013, requires us as your health care provider to maintain the privacy of your protected health information, and to notify affected individuals following a breach of unsecured protected health information. We are required to maintain these records of your health care and are dedicated to maintaining confidentiality..